Nonresident Tuition

If you are a resident of a state other than California or of another country, you must also pay nonresident tuition, the nonresident educational fee, and other required fees (university registration and Santa Cruz campus fees). The criteria for residency appear in California Residence and Nonresident Supplemental Tuition.

Non-U.S. citizens note: Regardless of how long you live in California, only U.S. citizens and holders of immigrant visas may become qualified for resident classification.